Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Anime Review: Romeo X Juliet

Hey!!!
I finally finished watching Romeo X Juliet and I must say it sort of lived to my expectations. It is the story made by William Shakespeare, but obviously with some changes. Though it had it's difference it still was Romeo and Juliet's story and it wasn't deceiving. It's hard to find someone who doesn't know the story, but you never know so... it's about a two people that fall in love, but their families are how can I say, rivals... in other words, a tragic story. It has been a very long time since I read the book (about six years or something), which means I don't recall every detail of the original story, but once again I thought the anime was well made.
Meet Willy aka William Shakespeare
One thing that I really liked is that they found a way to put William Shakespeare in the anime and it turned out to be a bit weird but totally nice.
Well, if you like the story of Romeo and Juliet, or like tragic stories, then I recommend it, if not then it's up to you to decide wether you'll watch it or not, that is if you haven't already.
If you have or will watch it, tell me what you think, I'll like to know. "See" you next time!

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good! I really enjoyed reading Romeo and Juliet so I'm sure this was enjoyable as well! :D Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete